SOCAP Australia Membership Benefits
|Want to be a part of the most diverse body of complaints and consumer professionals in Australia? Then join SOCAP Australia…|
SOCAP Australia (SOCAP) is dedicated to listening to our members and delivering the tools needed to succeed in delivering the best customer experience. Regardless of the size or nature of your organisation, SOCAP is able to offer the following wide variety of benefits and services to support and advance your role:
• Networking and communication with peers, providing opportunities to exchange ideas and professional knowledge with like-minded people
• Discounted attendance at workshops, business events, forums and training sessions, specifically designed to enhance skills and promote discussion in complaints handling, consumer affairs and dispute resolution
• Member-only pricing on registration fees for the annual SOCAP Symposium – the longest-running and most senior gathering of consumer professionals in Australia
• Consumer Directions, SOCAP’s quarterly magazine, packed with all the latest on customer issues including the CRM trends, management issues, emerging technologies, data analysis and application, compliance and self-regulation and much more - available in both hard and soft copy
• Our fortnightly email newsletter which provides updates on SOCAP events, information and news
• Free of charge service to advertise and search positions vacant on the SOCAP Australa website
• Various research studies, surveys and SOCAP publications to keep you up-to-date on developments in your field
• A membership directory (via password access) comprising contact details of all SOCAP members, including key industry contacts, regulators and public sector authorities
• Access to the SOCAP office to assist with your research into all consumer matters and a meeting room is available for members’ use
• Customer insights from leading edge research.
Join online now!
Or download the SOCAP Australia Membership Application Forms
About SOCAP Australia
Established in Australia in 1991, SOCAP has been instrumental in encouraging excellence amongst professionals working in the fields of self regulation, complaint handling, dispute resolution, service charters and customer service delivery.
Membership includes operational personnel, management and policy makers in the private and public sectors who share a vision of building sustainable relationships with consumers based on trust, fairness and transparency. SOCAP’s mission is to promote, facilitate and recognise excellence in consumer affairs and complaints handling.
SOCAP is directed by the needs and expectations of its members. The diversity of membership is reflected in the program of activities such as breakfast forums, training programs, seminars, the annual conference, publications and research initiatives. These assist in the professional development of members and provide avenues for the exchange of information and ideas.